Note names not showing up

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mo2 Cubing
Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:58 pm

x

Note names not showing up

I've tried to get FL Studio Mobile to show key names on keyboard and piano roll for a while now and it won't do it. Here is all the relevant information pertaining to this:

The problem originated for me on July 5, 2022 and today's date is February 4, 2023. As of yet the problem hasn't gone away.

I've tried turning the setting for this on and off over a hundred different times and none have worked.

I've tried variations of the method above where I force close the app and enter it again, to no avail.

My phone that I'm doing this on is an iPhone X using iOS 16.2 and the problem started in iOS 15 or so on the same device.

I have checked in the App Store for updates a few times and every time I have found none. I have my phone set to automatic updates so it is possible that the app updated as usual in the last 8 months.

I posted 2 posts on this in November in the forums and found that this is unfortunately a known issue and was asked what device I was using. I answered that (at the time) I was using an iPhone X with iOS 16.0.2 and never got a reply, which is understandable since it's hard to navigate the forums all the time. Does anyone have information on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance,
Keenan

Mo2 Cubing
Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:54 pm

x

Re: Note names not showing up

If someone could please reply, I have had this ...

Mo2 Cubing
Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:54 pm

x

If someone could please reply, I have had this ...

Mo2 Cubing
Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:45 pm

x

I need this issue fixed soon if at all possible...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”