Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJ DavyC
Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:50 pm

x

Just a Big Thanks To Image-line

Just wanted to say what an amazing job you guys have done with FL 21. People use the words "Game Changer" all the time but this really is just that. I've done my first project in FL 21, and the ability to work with Clip Volumes and fades in the playlist is at another level entirely. I've been fixing vocal clicks and pops, adjusting FX volumes etc on the fly directly in the playlist, and it's an absolute breeze now compered to before. I love the new work with the browser too. The search and tag functions are just what we needed.
In Loop Cloud I loved the ability to add cover art for my sample packs to the root folder and all the samples in that folder would show the album art. This was handy when I found a good sample as I often found more samples from the same folder that suited the project I was working on. I would love to see this feature in a future update if possible along with maybe daw sinking directly from the browser. Middle mouse button only seems to work in a sampler channel but hey, No complaints as this post is about thanks for the great work you have put in.
Without doubt FL Studio is one of the best investments I have ever made in my life and I don't have many products on that list!

Fistness
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:30 pm

x

Re: Just a Big Thanks To Image-line

yooooo, I say Yeeeeeeessssss! I started using F...

silikonanswer
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:08 pm

x

And don’t forget it won’t stop to get better ...

MvR
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:25 pm

x

Clip volume and fades are indeed game changers ...

FL Studio 4 Life
Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:51 pm

x

The clip gain is a game changer. Easy way to cu...

lowflow 1
Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:22 am

x

Clip volume and fades are indeed game changers ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”