Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hdowns
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:51 am

x

on new FL Studio install - 3rd party presets are migrated

Hello: I was wondering if on next full version of FL-Studio if your programming team would take under consideration of 3rd party presets or custom presets added to Fl Studio plugins for example on Sytrus. I had 3rd party presets in the respective folder under FL Studio 20 and when FL Studio was installed only the default presets were installed or copied over. Could your team figure a away to compare what is default and if there are 3rd party presets embedded in the pertinent data folders- presets for the generator; that they are copied in new install. How I get around this is not to delete older data folders for previous versions of FL Studio and I go and compare defaults against where 3rd party presets have been installed or copied into those specific FL Studio component folders like Sytrus or Obaid presets in Harmor. I also add those folder version system folders in the browser folder list. Any recommendations also to keep demo projects once installed on those particular versions. I occasionally refer back to them for self tutoring examples. Thank you in advance!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:20 pm

x

Re: on new FL Studio install - 3rd party presets are migrated

You shouldn't put your own or 3rd party presets...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”