Launch Control XL Help

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
flintlauren2
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:17 pm

x

Launch Control XL Help

I need serious help. I bought Launch Control XL to combine it with the Launchpad Mini for my Live Sessions on FL Studio (Performance Mode) (Yes I have the latest version 20.9.2). As far as the Launchpad I really had no problems figuring out how to use it - the Launch Control seems to be a whole different matter. None of the Sends seem to change anything anywhere, the only things that respond are the volume faders and panning knobs.
(For any of you wondering I have already enabled the controller in the midi settings and set it to a specific port). Before asking two questions, I did check out the Image Line Guide for this controller but didn't find it useful at all.

1)How do I set up the send knobs? Has it got anything to do with the Link to Controller options you find right clicking on knobs? Why doesn't that work either?

2)What’s the point of the physical volume faders if they don’t match the volume levels of the mixer? I could want to lower a channel volume that is set to say 70% to 60%, but if the fader is all the way down to 0% on the Launch Control if I were to touch it it would simply drop down the channel volume to zero instantly.

I have several other questions…how has no one ever made an FL Studio tutorial for the Launch Control?

Thanks a lot for reading.

HDSQ
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:41 pm

x

Re: Launch Control XL Help

You may want to try out this MIDI script. I hav...

Brian F
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:46 am

x

Re: Launch Control XL Help

Hi! I know this is super late But if you go ...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”