[Magic Mouse] Completely unusable on a Macbook

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
therealralphhardwick
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:16 pm

x

[Magic Mouse] Completely unusable on a Macbook

Am I the only one having these problems on a mac laptop? I don't want to have to plug in a keyboard and monitor and mouse every time I want to use FL, so that's not going to be the answer.

Problems

1. Once I get to 30+ tracks the trackpad scrolling is completely erratic. Sometimes it scrolls a tiny bit, other times it lurches off 100 bars in the direction I'm going
2. Multi-touch does what it feels like. Sometimes it zooms in and out quickly, other times it's incredibly slow. This gets compounded with the fact that sometimes after zooming out the left right scroller at the top of the playlist window has compressed itself to a millimetre wide so it takes forever to scroll back. Sometimes the scrollbar simply disappears from the playlist (the grey bit to show where you are, not the whole thing.
3. My personal favourite, from time to time something seems to trigger FL to think that moving my mouse around wants select and pick up a clip - it doesn't always bother telling me it has done this. That's especially enjoyable when I try to figure out where a sound has moved from at a later date. Thanks for that one. Keeps me on my toes. By the way, there's no tap to click on Mac trackpads, you have to depress the trackpad to select something
4. I have no idea how, but sometimes after I have been scrolling around a bit clips move ever so slightly off grid.

No, there's nothing wrong with my trackpad. Other programs in OSX behave exactly the same. Does anyone else have any of these issues going on?

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:47 pm

x

Re: Completely unusable on a Macbook

Hi and thanks for reporting! The developers ar...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:20 am

x

Re: [Magic Mouse] Completely unusable on a Macbook

Hey, not really yet. Some functions have been u...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:26 am

x

Hi, we fixed this and some issues in FL Studio...

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:41 pm

x

Hi there. We just wanted to inform you that th...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”