Newtone Bugs! - FL 20 OSX

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJBabokon
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:37 am

x

Newtone Bugs! - FL 20 OSX

These problems have to do with dragging audio files in & out of Newtone as well as the functionality of Newtone's GUI. Watch video:

When I try to drag a sample (from anywhere) into Newtone, I am completely unable to. Oddly enough, if I deselect the "detached" option under plugin options, the GUI freaks out and I am able to move the plugin "box" independently of the pitch-correction piano roll interface. If I try to drag a sample onto the "box", it will be received by Newtone and I can pitch correct it.

The second, and more pressing part of the issue is the fact that I cannot drag pitch corrected audio out of Newtone onto the playlist, channel rack, edison, you name it. Instead of dropping the pitch corrected version of the sample, it drops the original, unedited sample. I can use the "send to playlist" option to extract it, but this is generally less efficient.

I updated to 20.0.4 today. Weirdly, only the 2nd issue (dragging out) was happening with version 20.0.35. The first issue (dragging in) seems to have come with 20.0.4. I am able to reliably reproduce this issue on different computers.

My Specs:
FL Studio 20.0.4
Macbook Pro Mid 2018 Model
High Sierra 10.13.6
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Thanks to the Image Line crew, you guys are doing good work.

DJBabokon
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:53 am

x

Re: Newtone Bugs! - FL 20 OSX

other forum posts reporting this problem: viewt...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:57 am

x

The second issue doesn't happen here, so it cou...

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:29 pm

x

Hi there. We just wanted to inform you that th...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”