Newtone not loading sample properly

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Idaw1
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:22 pm

x

Newtone not loading sample properly

I am using a late 2012 MacBook Pro 13inch, i7 processor 2.9ghz. Mac OS Sierra

Newtonr has started behaving even more buggy, to get around not being able to drag and drop the edited audio back into the playlist/channel rack I was just saving the edited audio into the recorded folder and then dragging from there. Then it locked up when saving some edited audio(Newton) eventually an error code came up saying something like 'unable to draw over ....'. but since this happened I am unable to load a sample properly.
What happens is that the same each time, I think it was the original one I was editing before Newtone locked up(not the final edited version I was saving but the original) the appears every time, but I get the audio from the one I am trying to load
Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce the process to send any screenshots or error reports as Newton now is pretty much unusable.
I hope this helps
Thanks

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:31 pm

x

Re: Newtone not loading sample properly

Hi there. We just wanted to inform you that th...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”