Auto-Color Automation Clips Based on Mixer Channel

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LETT
Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:59 pm

x

Auto-Color Automation Clips Based on Mixer Channel

First, I'd like to say, I really appreciate all the adjustments that we have received over the years, and I really love the addition of Audio Tracks in the Playlist that link and connect to Mixer Channels in the Mixer, since FL Studio 20.

One thing that starts to bug me as a project goes on though, is that the colors just start ending up all over the place. Anytime you create an automation clip, it just seems to pull a color at random. I really like that automation clips will auto-group in the playlist based upon an associated Audio Track, assumedly associated the automated parameter with whatever mixer slot it's linked to, and finding the right Audio Track.

I think it'd be nice if at the moment of creating automation clips, that if they are tied to an instrument or mixer FX that is assigned to a Mixer Channel, then they would take on the parent color of that Mixer Channel, or a gradient of it at the very least. See my screenshots of how random it is to begin with:
2023-02-28 11_51_38-FL Studio 21.png
And how it looks after I manually choose 'auto name clips' on every track to fix the colors.
2023-02-28 11_56_29-FL Studio 21.png
Just a minor grievance, but would be a nice option to have.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LETT on Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BinaryBorn
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:34 am

x

Re: Auto-Color Automation Clips Based on Mixer Channel

I actually love the idea of "parameter based co...

Last bumped by LETT on Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:34 am.

Return to “To Do”