Prime Reaction-1st single release-Prog Trance (132bpm)

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Adam Y
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:42 am

x

Prime Reaction-1st single release-Prog Trance (132bpm)

This is the first single that has been OFFICIALLY released, by the great Armada Music label!!!

Long story short...Tracklib hosted a contest alongside Armada and the AMAZING Nick Chicane! The goal was to create something new, from something borrowed, meaning, create a new track using the tracks given permission to use, as samples, by Chicane himself! Did the track, submitted it and BAM! Here we are months after.

This is something I didn't think would ever happen to me, especially after making music for such a long while. I'll admit, outside of doing other competitions during that last decade or so, and having a mostly private Soundcloud acct, I didn't really put myself out there..So now, I'm trying much harder to get that door open further, and hoping to get more songs released for the world to dance to, listen to..feel all the emotions! etc...So without further ado...

ARMADA STREAMING LINK

Last edited by Adam Y on Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

TranceCrafter
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:59 pm

x

Re: Prime Reaction-1st single release-Prog Trance (132bpm)

congratulations on your win. sounds good dude. ...
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

♬ ♫ ♪ nΛve ♪ ♫ ♬
Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:12 pm

x

Excellent feedback!

Vaya, ya sabías que hablaba Español... Adam...

Return to “Song Exchange”