Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JLAB
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:45 am

x

Flying Macros/Shortcuts on the fly

The Topic:

We need to be able to assign keyboard shortcuts/macros on the fly effectively. If we can have a way to assign and combine, keyboard input to certain outputs. We would be able to create a workflow for doing tedious and repetitive things without much hassle.

Unimportant ranty sales babbling tactics:

A lot of the time I work on something, and I realize, oh okay, that perhaps wasn't the way to save. Or I could better organize this or that if I didn't have to click 6 times on the alternate side of the screen constantly.

Think, 100 processes cut down to less than half the time. This is simple for everyone, does not require scripting knowledge etc.

This would also help controlling automation on the fly, sometimes hard to time a certain "move". So if you could make me be able to do that, could maybe bust some new moves.

I quit using LMMS because of this very reason, and although FLstudio is a lot quicker, and and. Still... Right now I am considering just to use AutoHotkey to do this by scripting it out. It is still going to save me a ton of time with things in the long run. But my vision is for FLstudio to be the bomb, click and BOOM.

Never try is the motto.
Do it.

Return to “To Do”