of the series on unusual FLStudio usages - audio montage for videoclips and mastering of old soundsystem tracks.

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
laffik
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:31 am

x

of the series on unusual FLStudio usages - audio montage for videoclips and mastering of old soundsystem tracks.

Hi forooom!!!

Of unusual ways I use FLStudio is this, that audio montage of a vid can be done in FLStudio instead of video editor. It allows more versatile audio manipulation.

Also, mastering of oldskool tracks from behind of quater of a century can be done in lovely FLS.

Of fusion of both, here's serie of my old covers of epic tracks. Some are even 50 years old! Time runs with a lightspeed!!! 8)

Enjoy!!!

Howk!!!

timex_cme
Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:28 pm

x

Re: of the series on unusual FLStudio usages - audio montage for videoclips and mastering of old soundsystem tracks.

laffik wrote: ↑Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:31 am Of fus...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

timex_cme
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:18 am

x

Re: of the series on unusual FLStudio usages - audio montage for videoclips and mastering of old soundsystem tracks.

I fired up the emulation- it's really just 9xx ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”