Album (EP) vocals + final mix in FL Studio Mobile

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
//ON BEATS
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:45 pm

x

Album (EP) vocals + final mix in FL Studio Mobile

Hey guys and gals,

I'm new here, my name is Nicholas and I work with engine software tuning for cars, and also manage a car rental company for a friend at the Nürburgring racetrack in Germany.

I used to produce music around 20 years ago but had some problems and had to stop. Fast forward from 2001 to 2023 and I've been taking it seriously since around August 2021.

Here is my first EP release. I created the music using a different DAW, and when finished I export the finished track into FL Mobile and record, edit, and mix the vocals myself.

It isn't perfect I know that - it was created to demonstrate what I can do on a low budget setup, and I am working on the second EP that will be much better produced.

Anyway I hope you enjoy, it is around 12 minutes in duration (5 tracks). I put it together after spending two months in Atlanta last winter with some of the producers you see in Producer Grind videos on YouTube - I'm not sure why but they accepted me :lol:

Thanks for listening! I hope you're all having a good weekend!

Nicholas

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”