Formula Controller - Adding up value every measure?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
itsdrunkshadow
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:42 am

x

Formula Controller - Adding up value every measure?

I'm looking for a way to add up the value in the formula controller. I'm not a native English speaker, but I'll try to explain what I want to achieve as well as possible.

So let's say the initial value is 0 inside the formula controller. For every measure, I want to add up the value by the variable a.
If a = 0.1, then for the second measure the value would be 0,1, the third 0.2, the fourth 0.3 ... etc.

What I'm trying to make is a "random" chord progression generator but only within my rules and using minor chords (for now).
If the base chord is Cm, the next chord would be one of Dm, Fm, Gm, Am, and Bbm. If the next chord is Dm, then the next chord would be one of Em, Gm, Am, Bm, and Cm.
Since VFX Key Mapper lets me change the input midi by semitones, I thought it would be cool to make a random chord progression that also sorta "makes sense". But I cannot think of a way to let me do that!

levendis
Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:35 pm

x

Re: Formula Controller - Adding up value every measure?

itsdrunkshadow wrote: ↑Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:42 a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

levendis
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:09 am

x

cboshuizen wrote: ↑Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:46 pm Pr...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

levendis
Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:02 pm

x

cboshuizen wrote: ↑Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:22 pm Do ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”