User Interface/Interaction/Conveniences

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JLAB
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:16 am

x

User Interface/Interaction/Conveniences

User Interface, this is what translates mind/sound to speakers.

Piano roll, cannot color, slide/portamento on more than one note. This is ridiculous, it should be there and feels broken without.

Plugin Picker, Can I disable this entirely? It's not efficient and very annyoing... And a tab within the Insert menu, with, External plugins and list them, Internal plugins and list them, it would also be much neater on initially clicking "Insert".

Browser, I can see a sound now but, no time information, no option to tag bpm key/note or whatever.

What's really bad is, when you play a sound, it's like oh nice, drag it in, ugh, NVM that wasn't actually the sound, now have to time warp, pitch and and and, no, just no.

UVI workstation UI implementation, middle click to reset, undo, Hints inside FLStudio for UVI. Instrument/preset selections from Browser. You know FLStudio Uvi speciality type o deal.

Better shorcuts, and on the fly macro ability please. No app has this.

Sometimes you want to use the entire three fingers on your hand "I am a bit handicapped", but to do so, I need to even be able to press something in the first place, which a lot of the times, I cannot, as there is not even, a shortcut assignment. Also would bring use to my 300 button mouse as I could then assign things to it and compensate for my handicap better.

Honestly I would attempt to make an external app for such, but you cannot access internal buttons of an app, so I see no point, and it's not like I can actually code. I can elaborate, and probably bother explaining how I think actual implementation could work and such. If you care for, or such.

Feature to Autosave(create back ups) of presets/midis/song/project bones, etc while working on them instead/or on top of the entire project. To save space and/or just to not have to save certain stuff manually and just because it would be grand.

Return to “To Do”