Design wild harmonies! Turn text into chords (a bit OT)

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
gummerstreet
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:55 am

x

Design wild harmonies! Turn text into chords (a bit OT)

Hello everyone,

This is probably a bit OT but I've decided to post it because I think it's of general interest.
Many of us experimented with computer generated random music and FL Studio itself is provided with such a feature.
I don't know if anyone has done this before but I had the idea of turning text into chords, to design wild and original harmonies for music creation. I wrote a program for the purpose, it's free and open source and you can download it from my website at the following link:

https://fonazzastent.com/turn-text-into-chords/

The file attached is an example of progression obtained by converting my name and last name into chords with the program.
The latest release includes a console version you can run inside a Python app such as QPython on an Android device.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”