Pitcher MIDI IN not working

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Sanxion7
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:49 pm

x

Pitcher MIDI IN not working

Mac OS version: Ventura 13.2
FL Studio version: 21.0.2 build 2931

I'm trying to send MIDI data from MIDI out to a Pitcher plugin. On Windows, it seems to work fine. But on the Mac build, it does not. I have also attempted to put the Pitcher plugin inside a Patcher instance and can see that FL Studio is indeed sending the MIDI data to the plugin, but it is not being processed in the plugin for some reason. So within FL Studio, it seems that MIDI data is able to get where it needs to go. I have tried channels 0 and 10, and also using "..." in the Pitcher plugin; nothing seems to make it accept the MIDI data.

For what it's worth, this is a project that I have sent between my Windows and Mac machine. However, creating a fresh Pitcher instance also does not resolve this issue. As of writing this, I do not have a workaround.

Sanxion7
Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:44 pm

x

Re: Pitcher MIDI IN not working

I'm going to follow up on this one with a proje...

Sanxion7
Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:46 pm

x

I just attempted downloading the project file I...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:49 pm

x

Hey, this will be fixed in the next FL Studio 2...

Milinor
Technical Support
Sun May 14, 2023 6:16 pm

x

Hi there. We just wanted to inform you that th...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”