FL Project Crashes When It Finishes Loading Up

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
macs@coqui.net
Sat May 13, 2023 2:31 am

x

FL Project Crashes When It Finishes Loading Up

Hi, I exported a WAV file of a track i was working on and apparently when i export it, close the project and open it again it crashes when it finishes loading up. I tried deleting Distructor from diagnostics because deleting it in the mixer has caused many of my projects to crash so i just ended up muting it in the mixer and everything runs fine. Now when i delete Distructor or any plugin from diagnostics it ends up deleting all my mixer channel names and effects even though i only chose 1 or 2 plugins to delete (i duplicated the flp file to do all this to have the original flp "save").

The weird thing is that by doing that the project works but since it misses all the mixer effects of all the tracks, since it's a big project with 80+ channels it would be nearly impossible to make everything sound exactly as it did with all the layers/sound design/mixing stuff. I worked on other projects to try to fix the issue in the meantime but i had the same issue with one of them, i exported the track in WAV, closed the project, opened it up and it crashed when it finished loading up.

I had this issue happened before probably by the same reason if i remember and i opened the project after maybe 2 months and when i opened it up it worked just fine, don't know if the bug is caused by the export function or a Native or 3rd party plugin because i cant even know which plugin could be causing the problem if i cant even look at the Plugin Performance Monitor because it crashes right after loading up. I tried the Fix Detected Problems,Fix FL Studio Project > Remove plugin that crashed when file was saved/opened, and Resetting FL Settings in Diagnostics and nothing worked, even opening it on FL 21 but happens the samething so don't know what else to do :(

Im using a Mac 2019 BigSur 11.5.1 i7/16gb/500gb and FL 20.9.2

[Private information deleted by nanospiral]

nanospiral
Content Creator
Wed May 17, 2023 5:23 am

x

Re: FL Project Crashes When It Finishes Loading Up

Hi. Please make sure you are using the latest ...

nanospiral
Content Creator
Thu May 18, 2023 4:41 am

x

Re: FL Project Crashes When It Finishes Loading Up

Hi there. That's good, I'll mark the topic as ...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”