Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ArcadeRecords
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:20 am

x

USB MIDI Interface not responding

Hello,

I have a Yamaha Digital Piano P-95 and I have plugged a brand new FORE MIDI to USB cable into it and routed it to my MacBook Air. I am running FL Studio 21 and in the MIDI Options tab, it is recognizing my P-95 as a "USB MIDI Interface" and sorting it as a "Generic Controller." The problem is, when I press keys on the piano the input indicator in the hint panel remains grey and does not light up. I know that the piano has some sort of connection to my computer because if I close FL and reopen then press a key on the piano while it is plugged in, the input indicator will light up for half a second in response to my initial pressing a key; however, it immediately goes grey and never returns after pressing more keys on the piano. Everything is enabled, the in and out cables are in the correct places, and the volume levels are not the problem. I've been scouring the internet for solutions all day and haven't found any, so if y'all have a possible fix, I am all ears! Thank you for reading and hopefully you can help me out!

I will attach a screenshot of my MIDI options tab in case I'm doing something wrong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HDSQ
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:48 am

x

Re: USB MIDI Interface not responding

Hello! Can you try disabling the "Send master s...

ArcadeRecords
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:45 pm

x

Re: USB MIDI Interface not responding

Thank you for your reply. I just tried your sug...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”