Songs currently being worked on will automatically delete after an app refresh.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
GoatsWithCoats
Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:46 pm

x

Songs currently being worked on will automatically delete after an app refresh.

Hi. I use FL studio mobile version 4.3.6 i. After saving a song, working on it a bit more, saving again using the save button under the projects tab. I had some strange headphone connection error. I can’t see if my headphones are plugged in while the app is in use. So I close the app to replug in the headphones, get them working again, re open FL. To be greeted as if no song was started. Only a red master volume control option remains. I’ve lost 4 of my in progress songs to this glitch. I’ve noticed that FL mobile has trouble connecting headphones to the app, very buggy process. I don’t think I’ll get the songs back, but I do hope this can be looked into. I believe it will continue to happen. This was not a constant glitch for about a year, it started towards the middle of May. Thank you.

GoatsWithCoats
Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:56 pm

x

Re: Songs currently being worked on will automatically delete after an app refresh.

Here are some sources. Unsure if it will help m...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”