Unable to enable any scale markers to show up in the piano roll?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fruityboy
Tue May 30, 2023 7:13 am

x

Unable to enable any scale markers to show up in the piano roll?

I know that this is probably something easy to fix, but I couldn't find any videos dealing with this issue specifically, so I wanted to ask on here.

So, when I go into Stamp and select any of the scale options listed, they never show up within the piano roll (markers don't appear on respective keys)?

I know it is something I am doing wrong because I have seen FL Studio tutorials on separate topics, where the person doing the tutorial had this feature enabled in the piano roll after he selected the scale he wanted to work in.

I included some screenshots, though I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I am referring to.

P.S. How to enable ghost notes again? I had them enabled, but after a re-install, they are disabled again and having them on makes it much easier to create songs/melodies/etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fruityboy
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:56 am

x

Re: Unable to enable any scale markers to show up in the piano roll?

levendis wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2023 8:48 am fruit...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

levendis
Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:01 pm

x

key labels.PNG

fruityboy
Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:53 am

x

levendis wrote: ↑Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:14 am fruit...
Last edited by fruityboy on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”