how can i get the fruity envelope controller not to reset the lfo everytime a new note is pressed?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ddeez
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:39 am

x

how can i get the fruity envelope controller not to reset the lfo everytime a new note is pressed?

this is driving me crazy. im trying to have a free flowing lfo that doesnt start or stop based on whether my FL studio is playing, or based on whether a note is being triggered by it. I just want to use the FEC lfo option like an LFO that is always running and i dont want it EVER to be retriggered or restarted. Is there a way to do that? If not is there another native FL plugin i could put in patcher that i could use to do that type of lfo stuff to modulate a soft synths parameters?

Alphagem-O
Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:57 am

x

Re: how can i get the fruity envelope controller not to reset the lfo everytime a new note is pressed?

Omnifold wrote: ↑Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:09 am ddeez...
Last edited by Alphagem-O on Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omnifold
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:45 pm

x

Re: how can i get the fruity envelope controller not to reset the lfo everytime a new note is pressed?

Alphagem-O wrote: ↑Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:57 am Omn...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omnifold
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:33 pm

x

Alphagem-O wrote: ↑Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:11 pm Omn...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

4mB
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:00 am

x

...am I missing the point or ... I would just ...

4mB
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:26 am

x

Automating the LFO speed with another automatio...

4mB
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:47 am

x

Is it my imagination or is there tempo button m...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”