Overwritten Project on FL Mobile

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ProdMoney
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:35 pm

x

Overwritten Project on FL Mobile

Listen I’m starting to get very irritated. I made a beat and accidentally saved it on an older beat, now I’m trying to revert to the older versions of the file so how do I do that? Is there anyway to recover older versions of a project in FL Mobile? This is becoming a huge inconvenience because I have no solution for it and it seems once it’s saved there no going back. Tbh fl needs to add that feature asap if there isn’t a way to fix pix this yet. Please anyone let me know if you know how to revert back to older versions of a file because I spent a lot of time on this project just for all my hard work to be erased, it’s very frustrating

parrik.flp
Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:10 am

x

Re: Overwritten Project on FL Mobile

I'm very sorry to hear this. We do recommend us...

Lil pep
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:13 am

x

I have has same problem since recent updates! ...

maxklint
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:48 pm

x

I am sorry. We will fix it in the next update.

ProdMoney
Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:29 pm

x

I have backup set up for google drive so how ca...

ProdMoney
Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:49 pm

x

How do you find the previous saved versions on ...

maxklint
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:03 am

x

Try "manage versions" on Google Drive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”