FL Studio extremely problematic on brand new Macbook Pro 2023

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FL1H1
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:38 pm

x

FL Studio extremely problematic on brand new Macbook Pro 2023

Having been a windows user my whole life, I finally decided to treat myself and make the transistion over to a Macbook pro and I am going insane trying to get FL Studio to run reliably.

I have spent the last 3 days installing all my software for music and finally I am at a point where I have everything needed to load up my latest project from my windows PC and it immidiately freezes.

I try again, freezes again.

Try again, loads this time so I re-save it thinking maybe it was just the different OS trying to figure its way through the file from windows.

Then I close it and try to open the file I have just saved from the Mac and it freezes again.

The try again, it works.

Then Try again, doesnt work again.

Its mostly freezing on "Opening: Fruity Wrapper" but other times its freezing on "Opening: Fruity Delay Bank"

Its extremely frustrating.

I have tried redownloading and re-installing FL Studio from the official website several times now, still the same problem.

Tried removing the plugins that it fails on but then it fails on something different or perhaps opens but then doesnt again after immediatly closing and reopening the same file.

I have the MacBook Pro 2023 M2Pro, 32GB Ram, doesnt seem to be any issue of power.
FL Studio 21.0.3 Build 3036
All my plugins are fresh installs as part of setting up the computer.
The macbook is fully up to date.

Please help me before I send this laptop back.

nanospiral
Content Creator
Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:53 am

x

Re: FL Studio extremely problematic on brand new Macbook Pro 2023

Hi. Since you are using an Apple M1/M2 device,...

nanospiral
Content Creator
Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:20 pm

x

Re: FL Studio extremely problematic on brand new Macbook Pro 2023

Hi there. Glad to help. I'll set the topic as ...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”