Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks

Return to “Tips & Tricks”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NateLee92
Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:33 pm

x

Help with song editing

Hello.

I have searched all over the internet to solve this problem but i cannot find anything. I am new to FL studio and producing and it is a hobby of mine but,

I am having trouble rendering to audio the UK Drill Chord progression which i created in the piano roll.

I left click on the pattern in the playlist and clicked the quick render to audio, which it did. But when i dragged the rendered audio into my playlist itself it showed up as the same as the pattern which was not rendered. it does not show up as a wavform.

I am able to do it with a drum or a single instrument but not with the chord progression in a single pattern.

My aim is to create a UK drill chord progression melody, Render to audio, Reverse it and cut off the tail to create a fully reversed sample, but without having the audio show up in wavform in the playlist i am unable to double click to edit it, instead it takes back to the piano roll.

Any help with this will be greatly apreciated as i cannot find anything on the internet to help me. Thanks.

pararealist
Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:31 am

x

Re: Help with song editing

I do it this way: Select the time selection yo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”