FL Studio doesn't pick up my mic input

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
judahhasthebeats
Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:34 pm

x

FL Studio doesn't pick up my mic input

Hey guys! So lately I've been having an issue because FL Studio doesn't pick up my mic input. I've granted mic permissions in my computer's settings, as well as made sure that FL is using the right input for recording. I know that my mic or USB interface isn't the problem because Logic Pro picks my audio up just fine, so I'm honestly a bit stumped. I recently switched onto a macbook pro, and I didn't have this problem before on my desktop :?
also tried reinstalling FL but it didn't fix it.
I've tried everything I can think of and I've had no luck so far, so any solution would be greatly appreciated!

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:05 pm

x

Re: FL Studio doesn't pick up my mic input

Can you post this screenshot from your system? ...

judahhasthebeats
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:14 am

x

yes, absolutely
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:04 pm

x

OK thanks and what shows here? Screenshot 202...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

judahhasthebeats
Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:16 pm

x

my MPB a Intel Core i9 so I don't think that wo...

judahhasthebeats
Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:54 pm

x

Hey there, good news! I actually was able to so...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”