u-he Diva and HIVE2 midi input from typing keyboard (how to keep gui focus)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
arralou
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:44 pm

x

u-he Diva and HIVE2 midi input from typing keyboard (how to keep gui focus)

I own both DIVA and HIVE 2, and both behave the same in FL studio (21.2 and before): if I play on my typing keyboard while adjusting sounds, I have to release my mouse left click (when adjusting filter for example) to play a new note. In other synths I can play notes while adjusting any parameter. Anybody know how to fix this? I tried enabling the wrapper feature in FL called "keep GUI focus", that actually worked, but FL advises against it, and it causes FL to crash within 30 minutes while using HIVE2.

Anything else I can test to fix this?

UPDATE: The issue wasn't the GUI focus option, but HIVE2 which kept crashing after changing presets. Apparently it's known to them and has to do with how buffers work in FL and their updates on HIVE2. I installed an earlier version of HIVE2, and now all is well. I can even use "keep GUI focus" and tweak while I press the keyboard.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”