How to save edited Edison audio

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sjolin
Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:42 pm

x

How to save edited Edison audio

So I am working on a track for my band, that will contain drums, guitar, bass, samples and other stuff. The drums have been programmed and are ready to go.

What I have been doing now is recording the guitar parts. I have a guitar recording loaded into the project in the audio clips views, the same recording added into the playlist view with its own mixer track. The recording can be found there.

What I want:

1. Be able to edit the track precisely in Edison. I don't want any grids to restrict me.

2. Once precisely edited, I want to save and update the edit, so that it looks the same in Edison and in the playlist view.
flstudiopic.png
Picture for reference. How do I do this?

I am using FL Studio Producer edition 21.2 (build 3842).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:51 pm

x

Re: How to save edited Edison audio

Hi You can try these: FL64_64YoRUQX3x.png ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sjolin
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:00 pm

x

Re: How to save edited Edison audio

Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for. T...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”