Problems synchronizing FL Studio Mobile PC with iPhone

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Frederik_
Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:42 pm

x

Problems synchronizing FL Studio Mobile PC with iPhone

I have FL studio mobile for iPhone version 4.4.8 i and 4.4.5 U for PC.

When I sync a project created on iPhone to PC a warning is issued that my version for pc is older than my iPhone version, and the project may not load correctly .

This seems to be true as the project on my pc only loads a small fraction of my two channels. Both contain a single long clip that is several minutes long. For channel channel 1 only the first quarter of a single bar is loaded , and for channel 2 only the first 33 bars are loaded.

I just downloaded both pc and iPhone versions , so I guess they should be up to date . How can I sync from iPhone to PC ?

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”