Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Snwmanassassin9
Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:58 am

x

Inconsistent Exporting

The consistency of everything doing it's job in the project file seems random at times when exporting.

Mostly, it's automations that get screwed up; even when initialized. But I've had this serious problem happen with literally anything: general volume of certain samples, occasional automation clicks even when setup to not happen (like setting the automation to a more gradual slope rather than a sharp one or initializing its position), panning (a very weird yet extremely annoying thing. Sometimes sounds are randomly panned to the left or right), sidechains buss just not playing on certain bars even when set to, etc...

This is extremely annoying.

And just in case anyone asks, the sounds and plugins I use are set in a way that they should play consistently every time. There have even been weird cases where I specifically set a kick drum to be mono, but it gets panned to the left or right depending on how weird the export is.

I've experimented with the buffer time, and it hasn't fixed anything. The only "solution" I've came up with is to keep exporting until I get a result that satisfies me the most. This however is extremely inconsistent, inefficient, and shouldn't be an issue from the start.

Am I the only one with this issue? I've had this problem for over a year now. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? Anything helps at this point because I'm becoming desperate. Thanks.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”