urgent help! I'm Customer!! I have already logged in to my FL Mobile and I should be able to talk to "Mobile" support.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
URGENTE!!!
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:11 am

x

urgent help! I'm Customer!! I have already logged in to my FL Mobile and I should be able to talk to "Mobile" support.

Please help!! When I open my project it appears empty and I have had it for almost two years and suddenly it does not show content. That is, if I can open my project but when I open it there is nothing inside it.

Before that error occurred it was getting stuck out of nowhere when playing my project. so I decided to save my progress to prevent the application from closing and losing my progress, but just before I pressed the save option the application stuck and then I pressed the save option and closed the application to reopen it and see if it was It didn't get stuck when playing my project so I could listen to it without obstacles, but when I opened the application it showed me the content inside said project was empty, so I tried to open a different project and I realized that the other projects do contain progress inside but when I opened it again my important project doesn't show anything, it appears completely empty.

I need urgent help.

I don't know if there is any option to undo the save because the save probably did not save any content.

Please pass this query on to your superior. I am very grateful to you for your help.

I leave you my email in case you need it

enesperasoporte@gmail.com

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”