Harmor feature concept - use harmor as an effect

The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MickeyMoose555
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:44 am

x

Harmor feature concept - use harmor as an effect

Harmor is an insane spectral tool for synthesis as it is, but it could have absolutely insane capabilities if it could be used as an effect as well. Obviously since it's a spectral effect it would have some latency, but the IMG section could have an option that will turn on this mode so it only has latency when you want to use the spectral tools. There could be a setting somewhere that controls the FFT size of the analysis, and once the signal has been converted to work within harmor you could use all of it's filters, unison, prism, blur effects, it could have some really amazing capabilities as an effect. I'm sure you could also use midi somehow to control effects. There would definitely need to be a balance between capabilities and cpu usage cause I'm certain it would be traumatic on smaller PCs.

I'm fairly certain its internal effects can already be used on other sounds if you route "from FL studio" into it's audio input in patcher. Getting access to the rest of harmor's abilities to use on an input signal would be absolutely game changing in terms of sound design. While I don't know THAT much about audio programming, I feel like harmor already has the hard part done and it just needs some extra work to allow for audio to be fed into it.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”