Slicex and Stem Seperation

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
earth2julian
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:31 pm

x

Slicex and Stem Seperation

I was wondering if there was any thought to adding the stem separation to slicex? I'm a Serato Sample user and the thing keeping from using FL's stem separation more is plugin integration. I've noticed the difference in a handful of songs where one algorithm separated a clearer section of audio than the other and I would like to use FL's algorithm in a plugin like slicex, that way I can use whichever plugin works best for the audio file.
I know I can separate the stems and upload them into their own channel, but when I'm digging for samples, I usually chop it up as much as I can then save it as a preset until I know exactly how I want to use it later on. This is where the slicex integration comes in handy. I would like save channel states instead of a bunch of audio files.
I get the feeling that the stem separation is an additional download because of file size and this can be the same for the plugin integration as well. When downloaded, stem seperation can be done either but selecting it in the audio file's little menu, or by slicex+ (or whatever name you guys decide on).
Anyways, thanks for coming to my Ted talk and I hope this gets added soon 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Return to “To Do”