I hope the developer can improve the logic of midi file manipulation!

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAxter
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:27 am

x

I hope the developer can improve the logic of midi file manipulation!

I think it's time to change some of the operating logic, when making music we often use different MIDI files. But from the way it operates now, this almost makes me never want to use midi again, because the selection of midi files needs to be constantly opened in a folder, especially when there are a lot of folders at times. The repetitive operation greatly reduces the efficiency of the work, midi use is simply too painful.

My suggestion is that in the folders for midi files should be previewable like audio. I think a built-in tone to play these, with the option to drag the playback progress (as with audio), would be the most rudimentary improvement.

On the selection side, I think a midi selector could be added on the bottom virtual keyboard's work bar, in one piece with the play button. This would make it easy to select midi files and to call the piano roll directly to see the midi!

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”