Progress - FL Chord Progression Tool Experiment with More keplar exo experimentation

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAshley
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:59 pm

x

Progress - FL Chord Progression Tool Experiment with More keplar exo experimentation

Yeah decided to let the chord progression tool lay a 4 chord progression for me and ran with it.

:lol:

I dunno these chords just seem right cause they are so classic. This may cause me to start making melodies with chord backings or something for harmony. I think this chord progression tool with bring more musicality to a lot of projects.
progress_46.flp
progress_46.mp3
Sort of like the feel going around 2:35

Also not posted but this is actually the first track I plugged in a guitar for to record a track on, I have done keyboard before but this was a first for me with electric guitar. Woke up after letting a selection from this play on loop all night as I slept and felt like playing the low e string with some notes on the low e string to this... sort of like it so this is going beyond stock image-line samples and vsts for me at this point so likely no updates will be posted by me. My first guitar lead :) (as a side note I think this may be a fast way of getting rhythm structures down a bit like midi keyboard but using an acoustic instrument line then extracting midi from the line instrument signal, just a little trick that showed itself as a way of extracting mid from live lines This is an alternate way of generating midi now that tools exist to take audio and determine pitch and length and translate that to midi.)

So I concur the chord progression tool is great for people that are not inspired to write chord progressions much as a way of playing around with chords that may not normally be in your vocabulary and just put out a chord backing to start something from. Great addition to fl studio.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WilliamAshley
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:20 pm

x

Re: Progress - FL Chord Progression Tool Experiment with More keplar exo experimentation

symbaltica82 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:11 pm W...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”