Macro

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Reav
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:33 pm

x

Macro

Hi! Some months ago I made a suggestion list, in which I told about saving whole racks of synths + fx as a preset, and I was told it was already in your minds to do so.
When that is done I also wish to see a new simple plugin to host macro controls, because we can save a rack of FXs, with some key aspects of it that make it playful, like cutoff of a filter, delay time, etc...but we might forget about what were the key aspects of that rack in the future when we want to use it again if it's a big rack, so having a macro plugin in that rack to let us have those key knobs already linked and properly named would be really useful. And if on top of that we have any kind of remapping graph it would be cherry on top, but the important idea would be the macro plugin.
Have a good one :D
627 sin título_20240311132237.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nberriochoa
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:55 pm

x

Re: Macro

Interesting idea! Thank you for the suggestion ...

Mark987
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:51 am

x

Re: Macro

This is a really good and usefull idea!

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”