BETA BUILD 4043 FL Studio will not close on file exit commands and right click window close commands then closes lateron

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAshley
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:54 pm

x

BETA BUILD 4043 FL Studio will not close on file exit commands and right click window close commands then closes lateron

So when I woke up today after leaving FL Studio open, FL Studio will not close. Lol... ok as I was typing this and checking what was functioning, I started to play stuff then out of no where it closed like two minutes after I tried to close it. So some delay, not sure where that delay was coming from but not totally expected behavior I havn't seen with previous versions. That said it could be system related but there was a major delay for close to occur after using multiple close commands. Perhaps something in my system was in sleep with FL Studio processes/threads. No idea what caused this behavior but it seems the command did get recognized it just took a long time to register. I will report back here if this happens again.

I was doing some other stuff that seemed to function regular with my web browswer before this happened so it felt isolated behavior to fl studio.

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”