Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HLRxxKarl
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:59 pm

x

PDC issues with Pitchmap Colors

Hello. I have a track that's using Vital/Serum basses with automation as well as the plugin Pitchmap Colors. In some instances, Pitchmap Colors is on a separate mixer track receiving a send from the main bass patch. In other cases, it's within a Patcher that contains a Frequency Splitter. I've enabled automatic PDC and automation compensation. But when I use Edison to record the track that's sidechaining both the bass and the chords from Pitchmap Colors, they're very out of line. For starters, the sidechain in Fruity Limiter is being triggered by a ghost note that hits the moment the bass switches to a new note. But when you look at the recording in Edison, the bass gets ducked before switching to the new note. And if you look in spectral view, the signal from Pitchmap comes in after the signal from the bass. I tried resetting my PDC to make sure there weren't any manual adjustments, and I lowered the sustain window on Fruity Limiter to 0. That made the bass latency less noticeable, but Pitchmap still isn't synced up with the source track. And I swear that even on Pitchmap itself, the chords will sometimes change before reaching the note where they're supposed to. So that means my PDC isn't compensating for MIDI input.

I'd like to know what the most efficient solution is to manually fix these problems.

I'm on Windows 11 running FL 21 build 4004 with Pitchmap Colors 1.0.1 build 6. Not sure if that plugin build is public yet since I received it from Zynaptiq support.

I've attached the project file this issue is happening in. It's most noticeable at measures 19, 57, and 70. The most important tracks to look at are 30-32, 53, and 62. Anything that has Pitchmap active on it will be colored magenta just like track 32. If you're missing the Spectral Compressor plugin, you can find it here. https://github.com/robbert-vdh/nih-plug ... compressor

EDIT: This is urgent btw. This is the last thing the track needs before release. Please help ASAP, or redirect me to where I can get help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”