Automations and tracks delay

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DarkHavik
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:30 am

x

Automations and tracks delay

There's an exporting bug that makes tracks with a little delay when the project has a lot of stuff
It's clearly detachable when the music has sidechain automations, cuz looks like the quality music turns to Ultrasafe when exported.
I know there's autoduck but i don't want to remake all sidechains of my projects just because of this bug.
Please fix it.

In the screenshots, there are two tracks with the same song, but the top one is using autoduck and the below one is using sidechain automation. Note that the automation one has a "gap" before the kick. Probably because tracks do have this delay, but the automations don't.
Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:58 pm

x

Re: Automations and tracks delay

Thanks for contacting us. From the screenshots ...

DarkHavik
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:03 am

x

Sorry for taking too long to answer. It's a sid...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:55 pm

x

The delay can be caused by some of the plugins....

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”