Midi instrument triggering keyboard keys, shortcuts and maybe internal fl studio operations list.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jaimezin
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:02 pm

x

Midi instrument triggering keyboard keys, shortcuts and maybe internal fl studio operations list.

What I think could be great for fl studio is a panel where u can customize and launch keyboard keys, shortcuts and internal fl studio operations via midi commands with buttons, rotatory encoders etc.

It can be a big task for programmers but they already did that for android with IL Remote. Also midi instrument manufacturers couldn't need to do a lot of code for adapting their midi instruments to fl studio.

What I have done with Novation flkeys and novation components. I have 16 buttons assigned wich gives me like everything without touching a mouse or keyboard. This is only an example of 6.

2 buttons does arrow up / down .
1 button do alt+F8 (browser)
1 button do F6 ( channel rack)
1 button Enter
1 button Ctrl+F4 (new pattern)

With only 3 buttons You can load instrument via browser, instrument presets, wavs, mixer effects/effect presets/effects sets, new patterns... in a second wich improves my workflow a lot.

Also another thing that I have in mind and maybe a lot more complex it's basically some kind of panel interface where u can assign your midi instruments rotatory encoders, knobs etc. to the preestablished list of parameters listed in this awesome script->

Huzzah! Complete Support for third party INSTRUMENT plugins in FLKey Mini,37,49 and 61 key controllers!

viewtopic.php?t=306692

Return to “To Do”