[Solved] 2024.1 Beta 4 - CLAP formats of FilterscapeVA and FilterscapeQ6 are not recognized in Plugin Manager

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NextDAW
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:58 pm

x

[Solved] 2024.1 Beta 4 - CLAP formats of FilterscapeVA and FilterscapeQ6 are not recognized in Plugin Manager

[Solved] in 2024.1 Beta 5

Hi,

Currently, the plugin manager for the latest "FL Studio 2024.1 Beta 4" is not locating CLAP formats for either "FilterscapeVA" (generator) or "FilterscapeQ6" (effect) during its verified plugin scans.

FL Studio's Plugin Manager only discovers the CLAP format of the single "Filterscape" effect plugin.

CLAP - FilterscapeVA and FilterscapeQ6 not recognized in FL Studio 2024.1 Beta 4.png

Note, the VST3 version of these same plugins is a single file: "Filterscape(x64).vst3" which when scanned with "Verify Plugins" enabled, is subsequently detected as 3 separate plugins: 1 generator: "FilterscapeVA" and 2 effect plugins: "Filterscape" and "FilterscapeQ6".

The VST3 versions scan correctly and identify those 3 separate plugins from that single VST3 file.

I suspect something similar is supposed to occur with the single CLAP file: "Filterscape.clap". However, currently, the plugin manager is only correctly detecting the single effect plugin: "Filterscape". While the other two plugins are missing in CLAP format.

I have posted this same query to u-he's developers over on their KVR forum, so perhaps someone from Image-Line can reach out to them for assistance, either there, or privately?
Response from Urs Heckmann on KVR

I'm sure they'll figure it out :)

We seem to be one of the very few companies which do these multi-component plug-in binaries.

Tested with:
Windows 11 23H2 Build 22631.3296
FL Studio 2024.1 Beta 4
Filterscape 1.5.1 (revision 15664) <-- Free demo available from u-he's website for testing purposes.
(Note: I have the paid registered version, but it's the exactly the same plugin as the free demo version).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NextDAW on Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”