Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rmilan
Wed May 22, 2024 10:00 pm

x

Help with buzzing after a period

I use an s88 keyboard and compose orchestral music. My question, I have an older model Focusrite 2nd Gen Scarlett Solo I bought in 2018. The issue, if I leave my daw open after awhile, let's say an hour the speakers start making loud uncomfortable buzzing noises among other things. It isn't until I unplug my audio interface and plug it back in that the noise goes away. Then I have to change my audio device and change it back so I get sound again within FL.

I'm considering buying a new audio interface or a preamp. So, I have two questions. The first one is if someone can tell me if this might be my audio interface doing this or the daw. The second is, if I buy a WarmAudio ToneBeast12 which iv'e been eyeing for a year or so now, do I need a audio interface to plug it into for it to provide output to my studio monitors. Because, if it's the interface then I might need to just buy that first. I don't know a whole lot about analog gear, i'm about 99% in the box with the 1% being my audio interface.

donkeytugger
Wed May 22, 2024 10:10 pm

x

Re: Help with buzzing after a period

More likely I think to be your cables somewhere...

rmilan
Wed May 22, 2024 10:14 pm

x

donkeytugger wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2024 10:10 pm ...

donkeytugger
Wed May 22, 2024 10:26 pm

x

No problem. Just looking online, the Solo has ...

rmilan
Wed May 22, 2024 10:49 pm

x

donkeytugger wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2024 10:26 pm ...

j.fenique
Thu May 23, 2024 12:09 am

x

Instead of new cables, you can try just cleanin...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”