JUSF周存 - 目的论(Teleology)(Instrumental Remake by Sako)

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MinSako
Thu May 23, 2024 5:07 pm

x

JUSF周存 - 目的论(Teleology)(Instrumental Remake by Sako)

I tried to remake the song only use Kepler Exo,FL keys and FL native effects (except the Chime Transition,it is a sample) and finally finished it.
I am not the copyright owner, so please do not commercialize this flp.

About the song:
目的论(Teleology) is a Chinese Vocaloid song performed by Luo Tianyi and Yan He,and it was written by JUSF周存(JUSF Zhoucun) in 2016.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1cs411i7iC

About the original author:
JUSF周存 is one of China's renowned Vocaloid producers. Although she is not a full-time musician, she has been creating music under the name JUSF周存 for nearly twelve years. She excels at combining piano and orchestral elements with electronic music. Typically, she handles the lyrics, composition, arrangement, mixing, tuning, and video production for her works. She also draws illustrations and writes novels. She has created series of songs based on the worldviews of her novels, as well as many other series with different worldviews.
https://space.bilibili.com/341368

Preview:
JUSF周存-目的论(Teleology)(Sako Instrumental Remake).mp3
flp(Requires FL 2024.1 Beta 1 or later version):
JUSF周存-目的论(Teleology)(Sako Instrumental Remake).zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WilliamAshley
Fri May 24, 2024 7:03 am

x

Re: JUSF周存 - 目的论(Teleology)(Instrumental Remake by Sako)

Some very neat stuff in here. Some well thought...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”