A bit of critique is appreciated

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ludikrus
Sat May 25, 2024 4:17 am

x

A bit of critique is appreciated

PUSH IT! | A nice rhythm with a bit of arpeggiated melody | Just Rock, so roll it. :P

I'm new to the digital scene and to this forum. Been lurking and taking it all in, so this is my first real post. I play guitar and always wrote songs with that instrument in mind. Heavy to acoustic stuff mostly. Since I began using FL studio I've managed to think about music as an artiste should. At least I think so. lol

Anyways, here's my latest. No guitars! just some chords on keyboards, a couple of doubled keys to suggest a melody and an arpeggio to keep it interesting. The drums I double tracked. Thought it would give it the needed punch as it only has one bassline. A simple one. Nothing fancy. :wink:

Let me know what you would do for a chorus or a bridge to explore new avenues. I pronounced it finished but, one never knows... :D

P.S. I also used the A.I. master mixer Image line offers.

Push it.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TranceCrafter
Tue May 28, 2024 3:09 pm

x

Re: A bit of critique is appreciated

you have some decent song structures here dude....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WilliamAshley
Tue May 28, 2024 3:43 pm

x

I played a few notes but couldn't really work w...

Ludikrus
Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:06 pm

x

TranceCrafter wrote: ↑Tue May 28, 2024 3:09 pm ...

Ludikrus
Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:19 pm

x

WilliamAshley wrote: ↑Tue May 28, 2024 3:43 pm ...

Ludikrus
Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:24 pm

x

yeah, the drums! LOL And here's the inspiratio...

Return to “Song Exchange”