Beep Map crashes on FL7

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mindpower
Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:15 pm

x

Beep Map crashes on FL7

I've noticed that Beep Map crashes sometimes if I'm playing notes whilst changing frequency / length. FL7 then crashe: I close the program via task manager, then if I re-open FL it's still got something active in the memory, shown in task manager but not possible to close. All this time the last note played (usually a buzzing sound upon crashing) still sounds. If I open FL again it knows there's still something running as it says not enough ASIO channels available, and the memory capacity bar in FL reads 97%. I fix the problem by unplugging and replugging the USB of my audio device (Edirol UA-25). I can then re-open FL but have lost work if I haven't saved for a while.

So.. Is this a known bug to be fixed, and / or is there something to avoid doing within Beep Map or something I've missed? Beep Map is very cool but I'm a bit wary now.. Many thanks.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:12 am

x

Can you reproduce this crash? If so, how exactl...

Mindpower
Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:07 pm

x

Yes - I did indeed manage to replicate this, an...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gol
Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:13 pm

x

can you try this in the 7.3 beta? I believe it'...

Mindpower
Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:38 pm

x

I haven't tried it in 7.3, because (grasshopper...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”