Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PaulGreenleaf
Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:13 am

x

Q's about Piano Roll and Automation

Hi, thanks for taking time out of your day to try to answer my questions!

One, how can I take multiple samples and attach them to different keys on the piano roll? For instance, if I have a sample of a violin playing a D, and a sample of a violin playing an E, how do I make it so when a D is played on the piano roll, it plays the D violin sample, and an E for an E?

Here's another question: Actually, I don't really know how to ask the question, so I'll just tell you what I want to do. I want to be able to have a sound clip and set it up so, say, in the first half, most of the treble is cut, and then in the second half, most of the bass is cut. I know its a standard electronic musical procedure, but I have no idea how to do it. I also want the transition to be smooth, so the sound kind of comes in a wave. Does this make sense? Its something like a filter, I think.

Is there a way to use other effects in the same way? Like have a sound clip have a delay, but only for the last milisecond of what was played. Or, maybe have a slow rise in distortion? Volume? Panning?

Thanks

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:04 am

x

Re: Q's about Piano Roll and Automation

PaulGreenleaf wrote:Hi, thanks for taking time ...
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”