Dealazer Ogun Presets Vol.1 about more than 100 new presets

Share your presets and programming tips here.

Return to “Ogun & Autogun - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dealazer1
Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:13 am

x

Dealazer Ogun Presets Vol.1 about more than 100 new presets

Well I worked out presets for this awesome program too, hope you like what I did made with those presets wich are many leads and basses especially for trance and techno production, but so on some people asked for Bell presets so I added some there too, nice pads if you like em you keep em, hehe, and well worked offbeat basses 20 of them. Well it's 36 Leads in that pack that are really awesome just try them out for your production hope you find them easly with no painfull errors.. anyway no links to modulation x and y :( well you probably would do it by yourself if you really would need that, but ok you can anyway use the create automation clip for your filter if enabled. It was really hard for me to work on these presets so I did not work really well on the other things, most of the presets were made of resynthesis from other sounds, but no random presets here. Therefore unique sounds for your production, even they did not sound the same as the source so on this is big opportunity for your production as new sounds to play with :)

Hope to see anyone listening to this track, the mainsynths were made with Ogun and one of the pads :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim Crane
Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:31 am

x

Wow, you've made some impressive sounds. They'r...

tERMoBLUe
Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 pm

x

very amazing work - respect ...very cool pads ...

Return to “Ogun & Autogun - Presets & Programming”