Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ClarenceStephens
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:15 pm

x

Audio file confusion

Hey guys. I have finished another song and preparing to do a vedio with it. I believe that this ong should be successful. Last night i was over a friends house we were doing a POD cast. Afterwards I handed him my memory stick so that he could open up my mp3 file song and listen to it on his system. After opening up the file and playing the song the voices on his system was very faint (low). I know that this has nothing to do with the volumne settings because the volume is almost maxed on the channel setting dialog box in FL Studio. My friend was playing my song through itunes. He told me that before i release the song i should make sure that it is set to the correct levels by checking it on different programs like media player etc. I have several different audio clips in the song. One of the audio clips while the songs was being played sounded like it suppose to (not faint). The rest was faint. You could bearly hear the lyrces. When I got home, I loaded the song and played it on my itunes and every thing soundeded fine. I also played it on a media player from my computer system and it sounded fine. Of course it sounds find in Fl Studio. I am concern before i release the song because i want to make sure that it is correct for all systems. I do not understand why it was faint on my friends system and fine on mines. I have another song (mp3) that i did about a famous boxer and posted it on his record company site. The song is really hot and i was sure that he was going to love it. it has been posted for about three months now and i have not gotton a response back from him yet. He did not delete the song, It says still pending review. Now i wonder if the song is faint in his system, he reallys likes the song but is waiting for me to fix the problem. I don't know. I am going to do a vedio about this song also. I know that i must go back and premaster the song and re-post it because i rushed to finished and post the song before his last fight. The song is on my space. Do a search by email is the best way to locate the site. Stephens_red7@yahoo.com. The song that I am getting ready to post is call party night. Anyway maybe my friends system was the problem. He swears that there is nothing wrong with his system. I sure can use some feed back. Sorry did not mean to be so long winded. Flow Master Hip Hop

nucleon
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:17 pm

x

Is it just the levels of the vocal that are qui...

ClarenceStephens
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:33 pm

x

Nucleon ref queit vocals

The music i can hear fine but the vocals are qu...

ClarenceStephens
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:35 pm

x

Queit vocals and music

Also Nucleon, the other song Pretty Boy the mus...

ClarenceStephens
Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:01 pm

x

nucleon wrote:Is it just the levels of the voca...

vic
Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:03 pm

x

If it's sounding different on different systems...

nucleon
Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:04 pm

x

Re: Nucleon ref queit vocals

Seems it could be a mixing and mastering issue,...

ClarenceStephens
Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:13 pm

x

vic wrote:If it's sounding different on differe...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”