Intelligent Individuals/Mathmeticians needed ^^

Find dashboards here

Return to “Dashboard - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tben
Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:27 am

x

Intelligent Individuals/Mathmeticians needed ^^

I am working hard on a mixer that will enable me to use multiple instances of the Fruity Free Filter via the dashboard.
I want to be able to view the frequency(s) I am setting in the fffilter(s) on the dashboard via a digits dial on a dashboard.
The only thing close I have come up with is creating a dashboard knob, and linking a dashboard digits to it by using this input ratio (Input*0.24414) on the knob. The Fruity Free Filter freq knob freq. range is from 10hz to 16000. Although this input ratio will change the dashboard digits so that the values only range from 0-16000, this, of course, does not translate well when linking the freq knob on the fffilter to the freq. knob on the dashboard. There are obviously some different mathematics going on there.

I want to be able to have a frequency knob and a digits on the dash, turn the freq knob on the dash and have it change the fffilter freq knob. The hard part is getting the fffilter freq values to be accurately reflected on the dashboard digits.

Any ideas on how to make the digits and the fffilter freq values match using only a freq knob on the dashboard? :P

Dozius
Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 pm

x

When linking your knob to the digits use this f...

Tben
Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:04 pm

x

This works perfectly Dozius! Thank you so much...

Dynaudio82
Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm

x

some of you are interested on this? http://for...

Dozius
Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 am

x

max value 1600/65536 = 0.244140625 min value 10...

Tben
Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:05 am

x

This is great stuff^_^ I never knew math could...

Return to “Dashboard - Presets & Programming”