Project Shares between producers

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS!

We appreciate your frustration when things don't work as you expected. However, please help us to help you by following these suggestions:

1. Simple clear explanation - Explain what you are doing, or trying to do, and exactly what is happening.
  2. Update - Before trying anything else. Download and install the latest version of FL Studio from here. Your bug may be fixed already!
  3. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  4. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  5. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  6. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.

ALL posts made in this forum are 'Private' so that only you and staff can see them. This allows sharing of personal data, projects and other information. Posts are generally made public after they are marked 'Solved' AND there was no personal data contained in them.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kris
Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 pm

x

Project Shares between producers

HI All

I'm having the mother of all nightmares using FL Studio at the moment. I've agreed to collaborate with Greek producer "Nikos-P" (but i'm in the UK), as we love each other's work. I've listened to projects from him, and asked him to send over a few packs that we both want to work on;

He's sent over the full .zip's, and is using the same VST's as myself, in almost all areas, but LOADS of presets are being lost in the process. In most cases, I end up with a cruddy .zip that has say, 5 instances of Sylenth running, but they've all reverted to the basic init setting.

What are we doing wrong? Any help much appreciated :)

Thanks

Kris

http://djkrisbrown.com

reflex
Site Admin
Thu May 05, 2011 3:23 pm

x

Re: Project Shares between producers

Do you both use the same, registered version of...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”