I am preparing a Wish-list for Newtone II, if you have suggestions please add them below...
1. Percussion/Drum mode – A mode for analysis and stretching of percussive material so we can use Newtone as a stretching/slicing tool.
2. Better/more/easier control over the transitions.
3. Auto zoom switchable.
4. Auto-flatten pitch mode – This would put all pitches on the same note. This is useful for audio production techniques and also synthesis techniques. -
5. More/better control over note transitions
6. Zooming - Page-Up and Page-Down buttons to zoom in and out like in Edison (that is, horizontally). Better harmonization with Edison shortcuts?
7. Ability to select key.
8. Disable notes when auto-pitching. That is select notes that Newtone won’t snap to and move them to the nearest next available note. This would help to correct a constantly sung note that is wrong in a longer vocal.
Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]